Tuesday 18 April 2017

One week to go.

 
I've said this a million times over the past few months but I can't believe how quickly our wedding is coming round. We got engaged in January 2016, booked the wedding in March 2016 so it has been quite a quick engagement but nothing has prepared me for this actual time leading to the wedding. Up until around 6 months ago it was still feeling like some distant dream that would never actually happen.
I still feel like I can't actually picture myself moving around a wedding reception as the bride, something I've watched people do and wondered what it's like many times. On the other hand, I've been ready to be this dude's wife basically since the day we met. (Soz lol).

Wedding related posts:
We're Engaged! 
Booking the wedding.
Our engagement shoot.
The ugly sides of wedding planning. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...