Monday 16 November 2015

Premature Wedding Vows.

Today I was listening to the Grace Helbig podcast 'Not Too Deep' when they started talking about seeing dogs in the streets and instantly falling in love with them.
In that moment I realised what the most important wedding vow could be that I have to promise my boyfriend. (We're not engaged and we probably won't write our own vows because, why create more anxiety for yourself?!) I immediately text it to him, I tried to give context but i'm sure I still sounded crazy considering he was at work and we haven't spoken since 1pm.


"I promise, for the rest of my life, to always point out cute dogs in the street that I think you would like." 

So there you have it, a look at the things I find most important in our relationship. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...